Leadership is an attitude not a job title
True leaders make a positive impact whatever their position. They make things happen, in their business and personal life.
They give and take; they put in the effort, committing time and energy to their career and business; and they take initiative and responsibility.
And they do the right thing even when it’s not the easy thing; they set the tone by their behaviour rather than their words; they deliver on their promises; they want the best for others not just themselves.
The Business Class is for managers and consultants who want to be this kind of leader – someone who makes a difference to any business.
It’s a practical programme of workshops and coaching from me over a year, with a small group of like-minded people who want to bring a touch of business class to all they do.
They’re people who want:
- A life not just a business – to balance family, relationships, health, maybe adventure; to be well-adjusted and comfortable being different.
- To make money – because your business is no use if it doesn’t; to be well rewarded for what you do, the risks you take and the investment you make, but the value of money is in what you do with it. True leaders are also community spirited, social entrepreneurs.
- To be open to change – prepared to change yourself first if they wish to change your business or influence others.
- To encourage; to develop other people; to genuinely help them do their very best.
- A support network of high calibre, like-minded people to help you grow and achieve your ambitions.
The Business Class is a unique, utterly practical way of developing future leaders.
How is it different?
You’ll learn new ways of thinking, receive personal support, meet amazing people, achieve more of your ambitions and hopefully have fun and some new adventures along the way:
- You’ll realise that how you think dictates how you feel and what you do; how you impact on others and what you achieve and how you can think in ways that make life easier for you and those around you.
- You’ll learn to take personal responsibility for what you say, what you do, what you want and what you achieve – an attitude that gets things done.
- You’ll develop greater self-awareness – understanding your behaviour and impact on others.
- You’ll know what’s really important to you (your beliefs and values), how this affects your behaviour so you achieve more of the things you do want.
- You’ll have a better idea what you do want and how to achieve it.
- And you’ll be taking constructive, consistent action.
There are no exams. There is no role play. It is all real life leadership.
What is the programme?
Your commitment is for a year – because you’ll be committing to the group and to supporting each other.
It consists of a series of 6 x 1-day workshops and group coaching sessions over the year.
The workshops will provide new ideas, tools and techniques. The coaching will ensure it’s put into practice within your business, so you make the progress you want.
The sessions will be informal – we’ll meet at community venues in central London, so putting funds into worthwhile community projects.
And I’ll follow-up with you each month by phone or email to check on the issues you are facing, whether you have taken action and ensure you keep moving forward.
And you’ll be set a challenge as a group to practice the skills and behaviour you learn.
And of course whenever you have business people in a room together you build relationships and develop new contacts.
Who else will be involved?
Each group will be no more than twelve people so everyone has time devoted to their own personal situation and needs.
It’s for managers and consultants – who want to develop into more senior roles (senior managers, partners, directors, heads of department).
Not everyone who applies will be selected. Those who are will be fully committed, eager to learn; part of a group of like-minded people happy to share, wanting everyone to succeed and completely independent so you get an unbiased perspective.
This will be a great life enriching experience that will impact on the attitudes and behaviour of all those involved and all those involved in their lives. You will lead your business and your life differently.
The next programme starts in January 2017 with workshops on:
- 23rd January 2017
- 17th March 2017
- 12th May 2017
- 14th July 2017
- 15th September 2017.
- 17th November 2017.
And the costs?
The full programme for one year of workshops and personal support from me is £2,340+VAT – payable monthly, that’s just £195+VAT a month.
So if you’re interested or have any questions, let me know – by email here – or give me a call.